During this unprecedented crisis
…caused by the global Coronavirus pandemic, SBHG’s commitment to our employees, their families and our community is unwavering. Wherever possible, the companies under our umbrella are giving employees the opportunity to continue to earn a living, providing critical services to the community, and giving resources to our employees and members of our community in need.
Additionally, we are focusing on the following efforts:
– We are proud to have served 50,000+ free meals to our community since March and hope that it provided relief to those in need.
– Funding to assist Meals on Wheels in the city of Sonoma.
– Pizza and Pinot is now available for purchase HERE and is available for scheduled pickup on Fridays at Ramekins. Weekly menus are published every Monday.
– Sonoma’s Best Mercantile & Wine Shop is operating with pick-up and take out options and shorter hours 8-2PM. Learn more at sonomas-best.com.
– Dirty Girl Donuts is now available for scheduled curbside pickup at Sonoma’s Best Thursday through Sunday. The location at Sonoma Square is temporarily closed. Order online HERE.